Search for atmospheres
Music Rehearsal Hall
Music Rehersal Hall
Band tunes up and practices before rehearsal time. Drummers are practicing arrangements and other instruments are practicing licks in the songs. The practice hall reverberates with the random notes and beats creating a bit of chaos and yet there is still a musical structure underlying the warm up session.
Comments for "Music Rehersal Hall"
License details for "Music Rehersal Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Congas Phrase by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Congas phrase by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- drum loop by by reinsamba - freesound.org +)
- basic drumming by chrisderineg from freesound.org +)
- Gong Sustain by Dianakc from http://freesound.org +)
- 70's FusionJazz clip by ErieLake +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Native Drum Loop by sandyrb; https://freesound.org/s/86653/ +)