Search for atmospheres
festival time for jah karai
yet even more self-indulgent sw oc stuff. this one's a little all over the place, but there's a fair few different families in the jah karai tribe, so i tried my best to throw a little of them all into this. their festival time, or any other excuse to throw parties, is when everyone gets to throw their hat in; this piece is a good taste of what it would be like to be standing in the middle of their communal area while all the ætts dance and sing around you
Comments for "festival time"
License details for "festival time"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- Chant Inuit by Declic +)
- Eivør Palsdottir - Trøllabundi by Eivør Palsdottir +)
- Urban Tribal Drums by Hiriak from http://freesound.org +)
- Traditional Song, Female Duet by http://www.freesound.org/people/odo-ada/sounds/148939/ +)
- Mysterious Arabic Music by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLDDWorHow +)