Search for atmospheres
My ambient sound for Act 2 Scene 1
In my ambient mixer, I decided to combine a variety of animals in order to achieve an idea that it takes place outside and in the wilderness, instead of indoors. In fact, the animals I used are all animals that live in Salem, Massachusetts and appear in the night and in woods/a forest, which is when and where the Scene takes place in. The stream, soft wind, leaves, and tree snaps are used since they also contribute to the idea of it taking place in a woods, outside.
Comments for "ALEXANDER_P_CRUCIBLEFINAL"
License details for "ALEXANDER_P_CRUCIBLEFINAL"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- stream 1 Lundby by Agnese Priekule +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)
- cricket at manzanares el real by Pedro Tejero +)
- Tree Snap by Soundbible.com +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license